Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What a weekend!!!



This is our group at A Southern Season - a WONDERFUL store Cathy took us to! This place had EVERYTHING! Vera Bradley, food, candies, wine....just anything we could want! They had this little display set up so you could take a pic for your loved ones! Lots of different signs to hold up! Left to right it's Polly, Cathy toward the  back, Yvonne and then me!

Next I will show of my gifties I made for the gals -



Since our litte gathering was close to Valentine's Day I decided to go with that theme! I stitched everyone, including myself, a Valentine style scissor fob and then included some other Valentine goodies! Hope all the glas liked their gifties! I absolutely LOVED what the gals made for me! I haven't had a chance to get pics of all the goodies yet but I will soon!

We were bad girls and did little or no stitching all weekend! We were to busy shopping, eating, laughing and cocktailing! LOL It was so nice of Cathy to welcome us all into her home for a special weekend!

That's it for now gang!
Huggers,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment