Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm getting there...

Got my gifties for the gals weekend finished last Sunday and Monday. So now I am back to working on my over one version of LHN Singing the Blues.  I had started doing the white border and did not like it so I decided to do the letters and then decide if I want to add the border or not. Here is the progress pic...



I think I have decided to finish the over one version as a pinkeep and do the over two version as a cube so that I can display them together and folks can see the difference. It is amazing, in my opinion!


On another note, our local Hospital Auxilary and jewelry store had it's Carrot Cupake fundraiser last night.  We bought 5 cupcakes and were lucky enough to get gemstones in 2! Now to decide what to do with mine.   Just gonna have to think on it I suppose!

Getting so excited about the gals weekend coming soon! Can't wait to see some of my besties!!!

Huggers,
Lisa


1 comment:

  1. Great stitching! Working AND finishing up my gifties this weekend! Can't wait for our fun get away!!

    ReplyDelete