Monday, January 23, 2012

Update

I have been working on gifts for our girls weekend coming up but I will have to show you that at a later date.  I did start on a new project.  It is Little House Needleworks Poinsettia House.  I have decided to do this one over one and I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew.


After are girls weekend I will post the pics of the gifts I am working on for the girls.  I am kinda proud of myself.  I think I have done a pretty good job.  I just hope they like them. 

2 comments:

  1. You and that "over one"!! LOL! Not this little chick!! Can't wait to see yoour progress. Also, the blog changes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great gal! I am getting tired of over one myself! Thinking Feb Challenge piece will have to be an over 2 piece! Can't wait to see this one finished!

    ReplyDelete