Thursday, January 19, 2012

Well...I wanted to post something but I can't show off my...

wcurrent project as it's my surprise gifty for the girls weekend coming up soon! I just can't wait!!

So proud of Polly for finishing her December piece and I have it on good authority that she has started her January Challenge piece too! Good for her! She is cheating though cause she is calling her gifties her Feb piece! Goodness...what will we do with her!?

Since I can't share a pic of my current project I decided to share another UFO pic...


As you can see I got a great start on this one and then for some reason I just quit working on it! I dearly love this one and maybe I can get it finished up and on display this year for Christmas. We didn't put up a tree this year but this one would look so good displayed on top of our entertainment center with candles all around.  We shall see....

And I suppose since I am posting that one I need to post one other Christmas one that is a UFO...



I started this one a LONG time ago and I got a good ways on it and then I would just pull it out when the mood strikes and it has been quite some time since the mood struck! LOL

I think that's it for my Christmas themed UFOs.  Maybe I need to start a rotation or something to get them done!

Thanks for looking!
Huggers,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You have a lot done on these UFO's! You might actually get them finished before Christmas afterall! Fab-O!

    ReplyDelete