Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year! Can't believe it's 2012 already!

I am bad! I did get my December project completed last week but I didn't get my picture taken to post it today! I will get pics tonite of December project and January progress and post them.

This is my January project... Little House Needleworks - Singing the Blues -

I am stitching this on 28 count fabric over 2 as called for and then I plan to stitch it again over 1 and make it into a two sided pillow/ornament. That's the current plan anyway!

I did manage to read a couple of books last week and still stay on top of the challenge deadline! I read Alex Kava's Hotwire...can't wait for the next Maggie O'Dell book to come out! And then Stuart Woods Son of Stone...I think I am getting a tad bored with the Stone Barrington saga but I just can't help myself and I read each one anyway!

Polly promises me she has a plan and that she will get caught up on her challenge pieces!? We shall see!

Hope to see Yvonne post again soon with some progress on whatever project she has picked out to work on....hmmm...wonder if it could be a Blackbird Designs???

Huggers all,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment