Thursday, January 5, 2012

Finally...I am not really as scatterbrained as I appear, I promise!

Here us my finished December Challenge piece - Woodland Sampling by Little House Needleworks -


I haven't decided how I want to finish this one but it may end up being a cube...just not sure so for now it will go into my tote with all my finished but "unfinished" items! LOL

Next we have my progress on my January challenge project.  It's Singing the Blues by Little House Needleworks.... as I said before, I am going to do this over 2 and then over 1 and make a two sided pillow out of it that shows the differences. Big plans! 



I did stitch a bit last night but not as much as I hoped, just wanted to settle in and watch some football with hubby...then actually gave up and went to bed!

This year is starting out pretty good, I got all my stitching projects organized as hoped, still a little to do but I accomplished the task I really wanted to!  I was hoping to get a little done on my UFO I shared in a previous post after I completed my December challenge piece but alas January arrived too soon and I had to start the January piece!


Can't wait for February as Yvonne, Polly and I are getting together with another good stitching friend Cathy and hopefully Jody too and we are gonna spend a fun filled time, stitching, laughing and eating!

Huggers,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment