Friday, December 2, 2011

Challenge

Well Lisa wrote the other day that I challenged her to cross stitch one item a month.  Something small not more the 6x6 in size.  We are in a slump and I was trying to come up with a way for us to get back in the game.  Lisa has always been in the game and I have always been trying to bring up the rear. 

Lisa is my hero when it comes to cross stitch and Yvonne is my hero when it comes to papercrafting she makes the most beautiful cards.  If you have had the honor to receive one of these cards you know what I mean. 

Well since I am the one who came up with this challenge I thought it only right that I post a picture of my project for this month.


This is Country Stitches December Word Play.  I think Brenda does really cute designs.  You can see her designs at http://www.countrystitchesonline.com./

I will keep you posted on my progress.  Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment