Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm Here - Finally!!

Well, it took awhile but I'm here!!  Without boring you with all the details, I will just say I'm late because of "stuff".  Stuff always creeps up on you and it's a pain.  It never really truly leaves but I do wish it would find a nice corner and stay there for a moment or two.

I do not have any stitching progress reports at this time.  I have been working on Plum Street Sampler's Paradise Lost since January 2010.  I am about 80-85% finished but it's one of those projects that just bores me after a week or so of stitching on it.  I am left with large areas of one color that are not stitched and that may be some of the reason for me laying it to the side.  I DO want to finish it and I am hoping that I will be able to get back at it over the Christmas holidays.  December/January/February are usually my busiest stitching months.  I think it has to do with the new year and starting fresh......which means, I NEED a new project to start........

I have been thinking about what I want to stitch next and I'm at a blank.  I have seriously considered stitching the original Black Bird Designs Mystery Sampler from a few years back and it is kitted up and ready to go.  I do have a start on the Brenda Gervais Mystery Sampler from this past summer and I have also thought about starting Black Bird Designs current Mystery Sampler (patterns 1 and 2 of 3 have been released so far).  So, hopefully, during Christmas, I can come up with a new project for the new year. 

I do want to share a little papercraft I put together yesterday.  It is my Santa Treat Boxes and they were cut using my Silhouette.  I will place these on the table at each place setting on Christmas Day.  They are small but they each held 13 Hershey Kisses - not too bad!!  I think they are cute and who doesn't like Ho Ho!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment