Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wonderful holiday!!

We had a great holiday weekend. My sons were both home from college and we ate a great dinner at mom and dad's Christmas Eve.  Shame on both my hubby and me as neither one of us even got dressed on Christmas day....weather was rainy and we just sat around in our pjs all day! It was so nice to be that lazy for a day!

I did however stitch away on my December project......


I had kinda planned to work on it some more yesterday but instead I cleaned my flower frogs and my scissors.  I took a pic of scissors but dang it I cannot get it to upload to computer for some reason so I am gonna try again tonite and seee if I can fix problem.  In the mean time here is a pic of MOST, but not ALL of my fobs....



I have others that are kitted up with stuff or that are on the ends of zippers for my project bags, I use them there a lot as decoration and to help open the bags!

Next we have a picture of all of my UFOs piled in my stitching chair....



I know, I know...shame on me! It just seems to happen to the best of us from time to time! I do plan to share a picture of each UFO from time to time but I am afraid we will all get overwhelmed if I posted them all in one post! LOL So...for now it's just the one that I will be working on when I finish my monthly challenge project with Polly!

I started this project shortly after I got it and got a lot done on it but for some reason it got put to the wayside and has been waiting for me to get back to it! It's Proud and True. Hopefully, I can get it done by working on it each month after finishing the monthly project. I really need to finish up some UFOs!


I also decided to splurge just a bit on myself....my parents gave us money for Christmas and I used mine to buy this....



It's the Ottlite Alexander Combo and Joanns had it on sale from $279.00 for $99 and I had a $15.00 off coupon! I needed a lamp that will work with my chair and come over my shoulder so I don't lean so much toward my light which tends to cause pain in my back and neck. So this is gonna hopefully fix the problem!

I guess that's it for now. I hope I can finish up my Dec. project in the next day or two and yes I have my January one picked out. Will share that one soon!

Great to finally see Yvonne here with us and Polly....get on that Dec. project and share with us what Jan. holds!

Huggers,
Lisa







No comments:

Post a Comment