Monday, December 19, 2011

Progress and some gifts!

Well yesterday was a marathon finishing day for me. Got 5 stitched gifts finished up! Now to get them to their respective homes for the holidays!

First off here are 3 Quaker Snowman ornies - they are stitched over one! Two pics so you can see the size against the quarter!




Sure hope the recipients like them! Now I just have to find time to make myself one!

Next we have a picture of my December project before I worked on it last night. I got a good bit done when I worked on it last night but didn't get a new picture.



I hope to get to work on this one a good bit this week and finish it up since Christmas weekend and New Years weekend will be super busy around the house with lots of company and such!

So glad to have a 4 day work week this week and then it's off for 4 days! Maybe I can get lots done around the house...yeah right!


Huggers all and if I don't post before next weekend I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment