Monday, December 5, 2011

Progess on my December Challenge.....

First off here is a pic of my planned project .....


It's Woodland Sampling by Little House Needlework! I just love it and I am thinking it would make a nice cube whenever I get the time to work on finishing stuff!

Here is the progress pic....



Pretty good I think for working on it just a bit yesterday afternoon.  Hubby went hunting with a friend that is visiting from FL so I figured it was now or never and got all my goodies ready to get to work! Believe it or not I was even thinking about what will be my January project!

I do plan one night this week or maybe next weekend to get all my UFOs out and take a pic to post those as well just so maybe I can shame myself into working on them too! LOL

Poor Polly - she initiates the challenge and then site sees instead of stitching....whatever will we do with that gal!

Yvonne, hope to see ya posting soon!!

Huggers all,
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment